1. What is the goal of the program?
We focus on 3 pillars throughout the program:
1. Scale Strategy & Marketing-driven growth – Work 1×1 with a designated Coach + Supporting Coaches & Industry Leader Mentors.
2. Market Access to Customers, Sales Channels and Distribution Partners – Connect with potential clients through our network of 500+ C-level executives. Close deals with Strategic Partners.
3. Fundraising – Assistance in raising capital. Preparing you to raise your next Seed or A round. Meet with tens of relevant investors through our exclusive “Investors Sprint” in the span of 2 weeks.
2. Which industries/verticals are you actively looking for?
- Enterprise Technologies and SaaS
- Industry 4.0
- Supply Chain & Mobility
- SMB Tech
- Web 3.0
3. What differentiates your program?
Our business focus, the high profile of the people working with us as Coaches to get you to scale. The commitment to actually connect you with your market, through our network and the reach of Strategic Partners. For Seed companies, our Angel Network becomes very meaningful when raising the Seed round. For Series A companies, our close relationships with Tier 1 VCs & CVCs such as A16Z, Spark capital, Insight, FFVC and others, are crucial to obtain a lead investor for your Series A round and to expedite your growth.
4. If accepted, how much does 365x Scale-up cost?
365x model is designed to serve companies at wide range of stages, from bootstrapped companies to companies previously raised at $20m valuation.
1. Advisory warrant, exercisable into shares of the company in the value of $75,000 according to the recent company valuation (or 1.5% for bootstrapped).
2. The right to invest up to $500K in your next round of funding at a 20% discount to the terms of the round. For example, if you go on to raise a $3M Seed Round at a $12M pre-money valuation, the 365x associated funds would have the right to take up to 16.7% of that round ($500K) at a $9.6M pre-money valuation (20% discount).
3. The right to invest can be replaced with a 5% fundraising fee of all investments you will secure through the 365x Scale-up’s ecosystem.
4. Access to the 365x Scale-up Value-Added services for a period of 3 years from joining to the ecosystem, worth of $100,000, is covered by the Sarona Ventures fund.
Request access to the Term Sheets available HERE. (Request access code by emailing email@example.com)
5. what if after 1.5 years in the ecosystem my company didn’t receive any tangible value from 365x or Sarona?
If within 18 months from joining the ecosystem your company has not achieved any of the following:
(i) has not signed any commercial contracts through the ecosystem; or
(ii) has not raised any investment through the ecosystem; or
(iii) has not employed any significant key talent through the ecosystem; or
(iv) has not assigned any advisor or board member through the ecosystem
then you may cancel the Warrants, with a cancellation fee of $15,000.
Note that upon cancellation, you will be removed from any ecosystem communication channel, including alumni network and activities, corporate demo-days, delegation visits, groups and communities etc; and lose access to the value-added services.
6. We have over 50 customers and refined sales processes. Should I apply and will I benefit from the program?
The program provides the chance to align with international customers and channels through a collaboration with our Strategic Partners & Network. If your customers are mostly local and you aim to level up your business, you will definitely benefit from the program.
7. Do I need to be present physically in the program? My team as well?
The program is structured for the Founders, C-Levels or VPs. You may engage other team members for specific contents or events. The program takes place in a Hybrid manner – you can live anywhere in the world and take part. Meet face to face during our Program Days at Tel Aviv & New York. Enjoy co-working spaces centrally located in the heart of Manhattan and Tel-Aviv.
8. You promise customer access, how can I know you have access to the customers I look for?
If we believe our reach will not benefit you, we are less likely to accept you. We will only accept you to the program if we have value to bring to you & if you align with our network.
9. Will the program provide my company with direct agreements with customers and channels?
The Program is structured to provide your company with the best framework for closing deals. We ensure you are well prepared to capture the business opportunities you come across; and we bring extremely friendly contacts of ours at your doorstep, with expressed interest to conduct business together. Eventually, the agreements are yours to make.
10. Will I meet investors?
Yes! During our exclusive “Investor Sprint” event, spanning 2 weeks, you will meet with tens of investors, from our Ecosystem of Investors, who requested to meet you.
Regardless of the dedicated events, amongst our Mentors there are Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors.
11. My company recently raised funds, should I apply and will I benefit from the program?
Absolutely! You have raised, now you have to concentrate on perfecting your business: scale your operations to aim for exponential growth and implement new customer channels, smartly using your funds.
12. Does 365x also invest in my company?
Once accepted and having signed the standard terms, you are now on the radar of the Sarona Ventures Funds. Sarona Ventures invests in about 30% of the graduates of the 365x programs. By tracking your commitment and performance through the Scale-up, the Fund Partners may propose to you the Sarona Investment, which in turn will fully replace the standard program terms.
Upon validation, by the Sarona Investment committee, the standard term sheet will be canceled and replaced by the Sarona Partners future equity agreement (SAFE.)
13. If I get a proposal for investment from Sarona VC, what are the terms?
For SEED Companies
Sarona Funds will invest in your company $150K for the equivalent of 7% of the shares of the company (fully diluted). Of this investment, we charge a fee of $50K + VAT for our scale-up program including coaching, training, legal & tax advisor, valuable industry connections with partners, clients, distributors, investors and as well a chain of offices available to you during the program in our co-working spaces centrally located in the heart of Manhattan and Tel-Aviv.
For SERIES-A Companies
You will likely enter the Series-A Scale-up after you’ve already raised your Seed round and your company is already valued at $10M-$30M. You likely need our money less than you need our network, therefore, in the Series-A Scale-up the partners of the Sarona Funds look at you on a case-by-case basis and proposing its terms accordingly. Of any amount invested, we charge a fee of $50K + VAT for our scale-up program including coaching, training, legal & tax advisor, valuable industry connections with partners, clients, distributors, investors and as well a chain of offices available to you during the program in our co-working spaces centrally located in the heart of Manhattan and Tel-Aviv.
14. How can I control whether I get an investment proposition?
While the proposition for investment is the sole decision of Sarona Ventures, you have full control of your commitment and performance that you make during the program; and the impression you leave amongst our mentors, coaches, investment partners, corporate partners and the Sarona funds management, ultimately leading to Sarona Ventures’ investment proposition.
15. If I received an investment proposition from Sarona Ventures, do I have to accept it?
We never force any company to accept our investment. The philosophy of Sarona Ventures Funds is that it only wants to be in the cap of companies where it is helpful and valuable. Being a portfolio of Sarona Ventures obviously has its perks by the signaling it provides to the market, by the fund’s dedicated value added team and further development.
For any other questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that every application will receive a response. If you haven’t heard from us, hold on until your application is reviewed!